"Hai orang-orang yang beriman, janganlah kamu mengkhianati Allah dan Rasul dan janganlah kamu mengkhianati amanat-amanat yang dipercayakan kepadamu, sedang kamu mengetahui....." (surah Al-Anfal : 27)

BLOG OWNER

My photo
Dulu di CONVENT...sekarang di JEPS...

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Punctuation - CAPITAL LETTER

How capital letter is used?


(a)   To begin the first letter of a sentence.
        =  My mother is a beautiful lady.


(b)   To write proper nouns (specific name)
        =  Aina is my cousin. She lives in Bandar Baru Bangi. She studies at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.


(c)    To write the first letter of conversation with speech marks (")
        =  The teacher said, "Please bring the book tomorrow."


(d)    To write the pronoun 'I'.
        =  My mother and I will be going to market later.




Try this :


1.  the best student of sk taman maluri is hamdan.


2.  i will be visiting my grandparents in june. they live in pasir mas, kelantan.


3.  "do not worry. putih is a good cat," said my mother to fahmi.



No comments:

Post a Comment